Serving: Sterling, Vienna, Tysons Corner, Reston, Herndon, Great Falls, Leesburg, Centreville, Chantilly, Fairfax, Alexandria, Woodbridge, Arlington, Washington D.C., Annandale, Burke, Springfield, Lorton, Oakton, Potomac, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg,Manassas, Ashburn, Gainesville, Falls Church, Silver Spring, Rockville & Mclean
Content copyright 2011-2012. Occasions Limousine, LLC. All rights reserved.
PLEASE READ THESE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Customer represents to be at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into this contract under Virginia law.
2. All deposits/payments are non-refundable & non-transferable. Occasions Limousine charges a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of reservation. The remaining balance will be charged 72 hours prior to the reservation date and at that point becomes non-refundable as well.
3. Limousine service is based on hourly rates and begins at the contracted pick up time and stops when the vehicle is released at the final drop off location or the contracted drop of time, whichever is later. Overtime will be permitted upon vehicle availability, and rounded off to the next hour. Availability of overtime is not guaranteed. Overtime rates are non-negotiable and will be charged to the customer according to the Chauffeurs and GPS report for each Vehicle. Overtime is charged by the hour not prorated per minute. Occasions Limousine will make every effort to maintain the scheduled itinerary but such schedule is not guaranteed and we will not be liable for delays caused by incorrect itinerary information, last minute changes, traffic, acts of God, authorities of law, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents, breakdowns or any other condition beyond our control.
4. The chauffeur inspects each vehicle before, during and after each rental. In the event of damage Customer shall be responsible for any and all harm and damages suffered by the company, its agents, employees, or third parties, including but not limited to the vehicle, in regard to cleaning, breakages, burns, or other interior or exterior damage to extent of the actual cost to repair or replace, NO EATING in the vehicles! Exterior decorations subject to weather.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL USE OF ALCOHOL (if passengers are under the age of 21), &/OR NARCOTICS OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND IMMEDIATE TERMNATION OF THE TRIP.
6. Additional charges will be applied to the credit card on file to cover any damages that occur; charges are as follows: Smoking in the limousine: $275.00 Ripped or damaged upholstery/Damaged or Missing Sunroof/Damaged TV or Radio: $500.00; Spillage of drinks: $100.00; Stained Carpet: $250.00; Vomit in or on the limousine: $275.00; Lost or broken glassware: $15.00 per glass Excessive mess in the limousine: $175.00. Broken limousine window $1200 per window.
7. Chauffeur has the right to terminate the trip, without refund, if he/she feels that the party is not abiding by the above rules or is putting the vehicle or the chauffeur at risk.
8. The company, or its designated representative, is hereby appointed customer’s attorney-in-fact to sign customer's signature for additional charges to customer's credit card for damages, overtime, &/or any changes due & not immediately paid by the customer & is expressly empowered & authorized to charge all costs resulting from damages to said credit card.
9. Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence of company, its agents or employees, customer hereby waives any and all claims against company, its agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages, to customer's person or property from whatever cause. In addition, customer waives any right of subrogation with regard to the same.
10. Neither the company, its agents or employees shall be liable for any personal property of the customer or customer's guests, which are misplaced, damaged or left in the vehicle.
11. Company reserves the right to institute and establish rules and regulations of guest conduct, which may be amended from time to time, including termination of rental, without refund, due to non compliant guest conduct.
12. Written additions and/or alterations by the customer, without written agreement of the company, are invalid and unenforceable.
13. Customer agrees to pay a late charge of 10% per month for any unpaid balance or attributable damages, as defined below, and shall reimburse Company for its costs of collection, including attorneys’ fees at 50% of the outstanding balance or at $250 per hour if the outstanding balance is over $5000.
5. There will be a $50.00 charge, per person, if the number of passengers increases from the original contract.
14. In the event that a requested vehicle cannot be provided, the company may, at its discretion, provide a substitute vehicle including service provided by a licensed partner or affiliate.
15.Customer agrees to 100% non-refundable payment, with or without signature.